Mama Maintenance {move it mommy!}

Ok have you ever woke up one morning running late and having a million things to do? Well yesterday morning was that morning for me. Usually my morning routine is wake up at 6, prepare Little K’s work for school, wake my older boys up( at 630) so they can get ready for school, kiss them bye onto the bus at 7 and then off to get my hour workout in till about 8.

Didn’t happen that way yesterday because for one I didn’t hear my clock alarm and then on top of that I had to be at my middle son’s Christmas party at 9. So instead of my normal hour workout– I had to cut things short and race off to the gym and do a quick 30 minute workout.

Which consist of :

Got in a good sweat, cleared my mind and was ready for the rest of the day!

Even if you have limited time– always make time for mommie :) Remember if we don’t keep our maintenance up then the whole machine breaks down ( family)

picture via

So what’s one of your “go to” workouts when you’re crunched for time? Please share, thinking about starting a linky party for next week :)

Also remember only 30% is the gym and the other 70% is nutrition— so take a look at my Work IT tab and see what  we use as a family and provide our clients. It’s the best thing popping:)


Get up n Go

This morning was a crazy morning, we woke up late , left the house late and I started all my house cleaning late. So what do you think happened to me taking time out to get dress? Well that got cut down to 15 minutes.

So ladies tell me,what’s your Get UP and Go outfit?
Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore