Next Tuesday is the kid’s last day at school so that means for the next two weeks my house will be extra noisy, extra dirty, and the fridge will be extra empty from 4 little sets of hands opening and closing it every five minutes. All of which I love but I also thought it would be a great idea to have some EXTRA fun things for us to do to make this time a little more enjoyable.
So here are 10 things that we will be doing at the Ws house during the Christmas break
- Old time tradition– go look at Christmas lights ( my fav.)
- Get ready for Santa and make reindeer food
- Make a gingerbread house
- Have 12 days Ring & Run
- Spend one entire day baking
- Put on a Christmas Talent Show ( My oldest son’s favorite)
- Make Christmas popcorn & hot coco and watch Christmas movies
- Make and send Christmas cards
- Make a craft together
- Visit Santa
So what are you guys doing with your little ones?