I have officially shut down my old blog site, It’s kind of sad because I met some amazing people there (all 15 of my followers and fellow bloggers). It was my 1st time every blogging about anything so it was rough but over all it taught me a lot, so I decided to share my top five things that I learned along the way:
- Most important lesson: Never compromise who you are! Try to be true to yourself and your audience. (from Grit and Glamour)
- It’s not about quantity, its about quality: Post original content ( from Pretty Shiny Sparkly)
- It’s OK to a normal(Christina from Profresh Style)
- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- It’s a lot harder than what it seems
So I decided to change up some things and just have fun! I realized that the most important things in my life are being a mother ( you might see future post on T,D,K and M- they’re hilarious), being a wife, staying original, being fabulous and loving being 30. So this blog is dedicated to all of the above.
Stay tuned to great mom/fashion/life advice and adventures- I hope you enjoy!